- Dream Girl Originals
- En Moda - Etsy shop - affordable fashions by TiasDolls
- Entirely Emma - fashions for Dollstown kids by Zolala!
- For Our Dolls
- Forever Virginia - Custom BJD Face-ups and Fashions on Commission
- French Couture Designs
- Gilly`s - Fashions for Narae, DT girls 7yrs & elf, Soah,lish,Ali
- Goth Chics
- Hot-Flash - custom clothing and accessories for Asian ball jointed dolls in both 43cm and SD size
- House Of Troy
- Janets Doll House - sell wigs, shoes, eyes and starting to add clothing for bjds. Cater mainly to tinies but have something for everyone up to SD - will be adding doll sewing notions soon.
- Janette's Fashion Doll Accessories
- Jewel's Dolls
- Jonijewelry - Handcrafted jewelry for dolls (mostly BJDs) and their owners.
Made from Semi-precious stones, gold filled and sterling metals, pearls and austrian crystals.
- Joyce W. Designs
- Julienne's - My website is a gallery of past doll hat commissions and examples of what possibilities there are for future hats. I am available for any doll hat request. I make all of my hats out of natural fiber fabrics. All are lined in silk or cotton and have inside hat bands. I have lots of fabrics and trims to choose from and am open for lots of communications between myself and the customer so tht the final hat is just what they had in mind .
- Just Shining - Custom made clothing for Ball Jointed Dolls
- K. Lasher BJDs
- La Pierle - Etsy shop - here you will find some items for your ball-jointed dolls : SD, MSD, Narae,Yo-sd,lati yellow SP,rosenlied,lati
And also for your doll 1/6 scale momoko,Misaki,Blythe...
- La Pierle - ... Here you will find some items for your dolls; BJD, Sybarites, Momoko, Misaki, Blythe...
- Lindsay's Corner
- Maidens in Metal
- Maidens in Metal - Your source for OOAK Chainmail & jewelry for your dolls. Custom work, OOAK and limited jewelry lines.
- Marbled Halls
- MarbledHalls - MarbledHalls offers unique OOAK and limited edition costumes which incorporate a blend of antique,fabrics,trims and vintage doll clothing and new pieces in a whimsical way!
I am proud to be "Hysterically Incorrect"!
- Maria Louisa Dolls
- Marsh Pants
- Mary Phelan
- Mini Couture
- Mini Mode Jewelry
- Mio Shop
- Moggie's Toy Shop
- Mystic Eyes
- Mystic Messenger
- oobie doll - An artisan based BJD webstore.
- Patchwork Pansy - patterns
- Period Threads - Period Threads is artist made historical clothing and jewelry - made specifically for Ball Jointed Dolls (43 - 70cm).
- Pink Grapefruit
- Pocket Ritual Outpost
- Raw Kiss - Fashions, Patterns, Glasses, Wigs and Accessories for BJDs including Pukifee, Littlefee/YoSD, Minifee, Doll Chateau MSD, Kaye Wiggs MSD & Nelly, and SD EID girls.
- Reba Davis' Doll Stands & Clothing
- Red Lion
- Roketto Jewelry Designs
- Spampy Stuff
- Spooky Chicks
- Susan LakeDesigns - High end , OOAK Headwear for BJD. I also have a section with hats I have made throughout my career, an ABOUT Section and on the DOLL page, is a section dedicated to listing PARTNERING ARTISTS link. You can link to my etsy store from the home page as well.
- The Doll Workshop - Haute Couture for Sybarites and other Fashion dolls
- The Little Costume Shop - exquisite limited miniature gowns
- Trentstation - by Martha Trent - designer BJD clothing, Patterns too!
- Undead Threads - patterns
- Ursa Lunar
- Violet Fern
- Wicked Stitchery
- Xtreme Dolls
- Zolala! - fashion for U-Noa/Narin 43cm girls & boys